I’ve decided to move my creative energies from daily blogging – a habit which began last July – toward a few more demanding projects that need my immediate attention.
I still plan on posting regularly, but the frequency will be determined by availability netted from progress made in other areas.
This daily-run, which has been the most consistent writing of my life, has been a tremendous benefit personally, helping me grow in my use of words and in articulating my thoughts. Likewise, I believe many of you, my faithful readers, have been encouraged in some way.
In staggering my posts, I hope to craft even better content, giving each piece the time it needs to be written. Likewise, I’m moving into some seasons of renewed productivity that will demand the best of my creative energies.
To name a few:
• Finishing and formatting The Berinfell Prophecies Book 3
• Pursuing 3 new possible restaurant openings
• Launching of Sprig Records studio and record company
• Recording Jennifer’s next full-length album
• Writing and producing for New Life’s first live worship album, as well as CHB’s next project
• Completion of book 1 of my new upcoming series, as well as development for books 2 and 3
I also plan on taking considerable time off in the next few months to enjoy summer in the 1000 Islands. This will include a lot of time sailing on the river with The Hopper Kids, and Jennifer and my first “kid-less vacation” in 8-years.
For those who faithfully read here, I’d appreciate your investment of prayer into everything listed above; your support and encouragement mean a great deal to me.
Here’s to seasons of rest, and renewed productivity.
The best is yet to come.