Opening day.

Was huge.

Our first CiCi’s guest got in line at 6am.

Over a hundred people were in line at 9:30am – 1.5 hours before we opened.

And the lines continued out the door all day long. Standing room only inside.

Jefferson County showed up today. In force. Far beyond our wildest imaginations. We’re now contending for national franchise records right here in Watertown, NY.

I thought this picture of one enthusiastic guest summed up the whole day.

Four years of very hard work. And it was all worth it. ch:

20110926-085059.jpg

Glade · 26 Sep ’11 at 9:02 pm

Aw, that’s so great!! So did you help open it, Sir Hopper?

Christopher Hopper · 26 Sep ’11 at 9:09 pm

I was running around taking pics, greeting guests, and doing media relations. My 3 managers are the real heroes. And our 50+ amazing employees.

DLouisa · 26 Sep ’11 at 9:09 pm

SO AWESOME!!!! What an exciting time for you!!! So happy for you!! Praying this is just the beginning of more awesomeness to come for Cici’s and all involved!!!

Christopher Hopper · 26 Sep ’11 at 9:12 pm

Thanks girly! So appreciate your words of encouragement. You’re a blessing!

wayne thomas batson · 26 Sep ’11 at 10:19 pm

Praise God! WOOT, that’s huge….and the Bills are 3-0. Man, you must be loving life.

Lisa Bergren · 26 Sep ’11 at 10:31 pm

Wow, all that AND a franchise owner? You amaze me, brother. Well done.

Christopher Hopper · 26 Sep ’11 at 10:33 pm

Awe, thank you, Lisa! But you amaze me, still. 🙂 Love your guts.

Dannal · 26 Sep ’11 at 10:43 pm

Glad you had a big turnout. Must have been an awesome day!

Amber · 27 Sep ’11 at 9:10 am

Hi Chris!

Not sure if you realize this or not, but Dan and I have been traveling to CiCi’s pizza locations for about 10 or so years now. We have driven out of our way Many times or rerouted our trips to fit another CiCi’s in another state. We were so thrilled with the Dewitt CiCi’s opened, but even more thrilled to hear of the CiCi’s in Watertown. Thank you so much for bringing such a family friendly and inexpensive restaurant to this area! You are a blessing (and not just because of the Cici’s pizza :))

Christopher Hopper · 27 Sep ’11 at 9:26 am

Awe, thank you, Amber. This comment really means a lot, and I take it to heart. Can’t wait to see the Klebes Clan out and about soon!

Billy Jepma · 27 Sep ’11 at 9:50 am

It was awesome, I honestly ate so much I didn’t eat at all for the rest of the day. But it was ALL worth it. Thanks for opening the best pizza place in northern NY Christopher. 🙂

Christopher Hopper · 27 Sep ’11 at 12:44 pm

Hey, you got it man! Thanks! That’s what we like to hear.