Where in the world is Christopher today?

For those who’ve been asking, and for those who haven’t, I’m headed to Yverdon, Switzerland once more. Jennifer has reluctantly decided to stay behind this trip, due to a few stressful travels situations and H4. It was a hard call, but the right call. But I feel very incomplete without her already.

I’ll be teaching at the YWAM School of Worship, as well has speaking and leading worship at numerous meetings during the week. Stay tuned for updates here; or follow me on Twitter for more moment-by-moment updates. And as always, thanks for the prayers.

jamie · 17 Feb ’11 at 10:02 am

What a Beautiful picture…..May God go before All that you do, with His Favor and Grace as you touch the lives for Him with all those you come in contact with …Blessings Pastor Christopher to you and yours! love ya jamie.

Pastor Tom · 17 Feb ’11 at 11:55 am

May the Lord protect you and Jennifer in mind, body, and spirit during this time of separation in order to service the Master. You both will be held up in prayer by me and my wife, Ada.

Billy Jepma · 17 Feb ’11 at 12:08 pm

Will be praying for you and Jen Christopher. Hope that God’s Power shines through you. 🙂 Much love man.

Billy

Christopher Hopper · 17 Feb ’11 at 1:46 pm

You rock, Billy. How’s your writing progressing?

Billy Jepma · 17 Feb ’11 at 5:08 pm

Good. Am currently re-doing a book a wrote when I was eleven or twelve and its an adventure in the same style as the first Mummy movie, just, well, different. 🙂 Miss ya feedback though, thanks for asking.

reenie · 18 Feb ’11 at 12:23 am

Love to see a good writer improving his craft – keep it up Billy !!!!

Christopher Hopper · 19 Feb ’11 at 12:39 pm

I look forward to talking-shop again soon, Billy. Excited to see how you’re progressing.

Tweets that mention Christopher Hopper » Where the Sidewalk Begins -- Topsy.com · 17 Feb ’11 at 10:47 am

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Christopher Hopper, Christopher Hopper. Christopher Hopper said: Where in the world is Christopher? Find out here: http://www.christopherhopper.com/2011/02/where-the-sidewalk-begins/ http://fb.me/Qw0KZXSl […]