Basically, no one reads blogs on Sunday and so we all know that our stats will suck. Because of that simple fact, the randomness of any given Sunday can be expressed in these types of blog posts. Bullet points. Of random thoughts. The birth of ‘Stats Suck Sunday’.
So, Brody–and to all others interested–here are mine:
• I made my first ahi tuna steak at home last night and realized I could have saved $20 on average for every time I’ve ordered at a restaurant.
• My son has peed on the same couch twice in two days. (We have seven couches in the house). Does that mean I get to pee on a couch?
• I have never thought to calculate the square root of 3,467,901
• Last night we watched “New In Town,” a movie that takes place in Minnesota with lots of heavy Minnesota accents; today in church I met a girl from Minnesota and, even though she didn’t have the accent, I spoke to her with the accent for almost the entire (short) conversation.
• I have settled the fact that I am constantly surrounded by poop, pee, and throw up, and I’m ok with that.
• Four. And the letter “r.”
Feel free to leave your own random Stats Suck Sunday list below, or link to your blog. ch: