Vista!

Originally uploaded by christopher.hopper_pix

The view from atop the hill beside our wee chalet in western Scotland.
Absolutely breathtaking–pictures don’t do it justice.

C.

Categories: news

John · 26 May ’08 at 3:35 pm

Hey Man!

That is just amazing! I just want to run down that hill full speed…..or at least go on some extended hikes and explorations. Love you guys!

-John

David · 26 May ’08 at 4:45 pm

Almost as beautiful as Dalkeith!?

Mandee · 27 May ’08 at 2:17 am

Wow! Pretty awesome. πŸ™‚ It’s the kind of picture that makes me want to close my eyes, take a deep breath, and imagine I’m there…

Mandee · 27 May ’08 at 2:18 am

Haha, check out the time I posted that comment. I’m insane for being up at this hour and reading your blog, while I should be writing… πŸ˜›

Christopher Hopper · 27 May ’08 at 6:02 am

John: I was just saying to Jennifer, “Wouldn’t it be awesome to leap off here with wings and fly along the ridges?”

David: Aye! Almost as beautiful!

Mandee: Tiz true!

Mandee: Aye, tiz also true! πŸ˜‰

Beth · 27 May ’08 at 11:51 am

Such a glorious view. That is something I could wake up to. It looks like another masterpiece God created. It makes me wonder just how spectacular the Garden of Eden really was.

jodie · 27 May ’08 at 1:47 pm

hello from mum and me!! looks like ur enjoyin ur break, glad u says ‘almost as beautiful as dalkieth’ lol
mum reconises this pic she sure she painted it as she has painted alot of western scotland!!

hope ur enjoyin the BRAW scenery/weather all that january stuff goin on hehe

give our love to jennifer enjoy the rest!!!!

Love
Thomson family x

Christopher Hopper · 27 May ’08 at 4:29 pm

Beth: Exactly what we’ve been saying! Like it was meant to be!

Jodie: Yeah, “almost” just for you guys! Although I must say, Dalkeith certainly has some of the most beautiful forest walks I’ve ever taken, bar-none. The weather has been PERFECT, although I understand we’re supposed to get drenched tomorrow.

CH

Kirk Gilchrist · 27 May ’08 at 11:02 pm

Aye…I must say its a wee little lassie and laddie from the U.S…thats ups in those parts of my homeland.

ha…..my best Grandpa imitation……luvs ya!

Kelly · 28 May ’08 at 10:37 pm

How beautiful!! Breath taking! I can’t wait to see you guys!! Love you so much!!!